Teeth Whitening in Newton: What You Need to Know
- Posted on: Mar 13 2014
A lot of people approach Dr. Bidabadi to have a whiter and brighter smile through teeth whitening in Newton. Whether you want to look fabulous during your high school reunion or you just want to get a good boost in confidence, professional teeth whitening can help you.
Before undergoing treatments, it is important to have a better understanding of the procedure. Here are facts you have to know about teeth whitening in Soft Touch Dentistry.
- Professional teeth whitening offers results that are deeper and last longer than over-the-counter options.
- Results can be obtained in a single visit to the dentist.
- It is one of the quickest and most affordable methods to look younger and more vibrant.
- Soft Touch Dentistry uses whitening agents that are very effective and do not harm the gums as well as the tissues in the mouth.
- Practicing proper oral hygiene techniques is important in maintaining the effects of professional teeth whitening treatments. Apply proper brushing techniques and be sure to brush your teeth after meals.
- Avoid caffeinated and dark beverages like soda or coffee. Their contact with your teeth can be minimized by using a straw when drinking these beverages. Also, foods and beverages that may stain the teeth have to be avoided 24 hours after treatment.
We also offer take-home whitening kits with professional strength if you wish to whiten your teeth at home or you are not looking for immediate results. Optimal results of take-home treatments typically appear after 10 to 14 days of treatment.
You are a step away from having whiter teeth and a dazzling smile. Set an appointment with Dr. Bidabadi today by calling 617-332-8146 or filling out this online contact form. We look forward to your visit!
Posted in: Uncategorized