No-Wire Partials for a Beautiful Smile
- Posted on: May 30 2014
When several teeth are missing and a dental bridge is no longer enough, a partial may be the best option. Dr. Bidabadi offers no-wire partials in Newton, giving patients a more beautiful and natural-looking smile. No-wire partials have a lot of advantages over traditional partials. We have outlined these benefits to give you a better idea of how no-wire partials can improve your smile.
Benefits of No-Wire Partials
- These partials are lightweight and do not contain any metal.
- They are virtually unnoticeable.
- They have an improved design that does not damage teeth and gums.
- They are made of durable and flexible material.
- No-wire partials are very stable even if they do not latch on to natural teeth.
- The fit and structure of these partials do not change over time.
No-Wire Partials in Newton
Dr. Bidabadi personalizes partials and dentures for each patient to ensure that it is comfortable and has a precise fit. Partials, like other dental appliances, need maintenance and proper care. Dr. Bidabadi provides patients with information on how to care for their partials. Regular check-ups are also necessary so partials could be adjusted and repaired as needed.
Your appearance can be enhanced with the help of partials and dentures. They also improve your quality of life. For more information on no-wire partials and to know if it is what you need, request an appointment with Dr. Bidabadi by calling 617-782-9250 for our office in Brighton or 617-332-8146 for our Newton office. We would love to give you a beautiful smile whether with the use of no-wire partials or other dental devices.
Posted in: Uncategorized