Gone are the days when your only choice for straightening your teeth was those uncomfortable, unsightly, and (for an adult, at least) embarrassing metal braces. With Invisalign, you can have the straight teeth you’ve always wanted without metal braces and all of the hassle that comes with them. Read on for more information about Invisalign and how this teeth straightening system can benefit you!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign straightens teeth using clear plastic trays that fit snuggly on your teeth. These trays gradually move teeth into their proper position. You get a new tray about every 2 weeks. Here are 6 benefits of Invisalign:
- No one will even know you are wearing a tray. The clear plastic is basically invisible, even to friends and family who know you are using Invisalign.
- They are more comfortable than metal braces. You don’t have to worry about poking wires, brackets that rub against your cheek, or the discomfort that comes when it is time for your orthodontist to tighten your braces.
- You can enjoy your favorite food and drinks. You don’t have to worry that your favorite snack might get stuck in your braces or cause damage. When it is time for a meal, just take out your tray and enjoy.
- They are easier to take care of than metal braces. You won’t have to maneuver around the brackets and wires in order to give your teeth a really good cleaning. All you have to do is take the tray out when you want to brush and floss.
- An Invisalign treatment typically doesn’t take any longer to complete than regular metal braces, and it requires fewer trips to the dentist.
- Invisalign doesn’t just have cosmetic benefits – having straighter teeth is better for the health of your teeth and jaw.
Which is worse: crooked teeth or metal braces? With Invisalign you don’t have to decide! Soft Touch Dentistry offers Invisalign and many other ways to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Contact the Brighton office at (617) 782-9250 or the Newton office at (617) 332-8146 for an Invisalign consultation today.