We are looking for a high quality and experienced Hygienist to be recognized as a source of periodontal and dental hygiene education and therapy in our practice. Quality and team work are essential. Our daily schedule is from 8:00Am to 6:00PM with some flexibility. We have wonderful patients and a great team. We will compensate the right candidate very well. A reliable transportation is preferred.
- Certified hygienist from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of two years of experience.
- An expert in digital X-Rays.
- Very comfortable with Periodontal therapy in addition to Prophy.
- An expert in dental charting.
- Friendly with very strong people skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
- Familiar and comfortable with dental software.
- Comfortable with educating patients on dental care.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $56.00 per hour
We follow strict COVID-19 protocols . All of our patients are required to fill out a COVID-19 screening form prior to arrival in addition to being required to wear a mask and call us from their cars when they arrive.
SoftTouch Dentistry is a very well established dental practice with more than 32 years of experience providing dental care to our patients from our offices in Newtonville and Allston.
Our ideal candidate is a licensed dental assistant with strong clinical skills, a caring demeanor and a professional attitude.
We are looking for an outgoing, multi-tasking , caring Dental Assistant to join our great team.
This is a part-time or full-time position in both of our locations in Newton and Allston with minimum coverage of Wednesdays & Thursdays.
We will reward the right candidate with a $1000.00 bonus upon completion of a successful first three months employment and continuing with the practice.
- Minimum of one year of experience
- X-Ray certified and specifically an expert in taking digital X-Rays.
- Capable of doing four-handed dentistry.
- Great people's skills.
- Personable telephone manners.
- Computer knowledgeable.
- OSHA & HIPAA & CPR certified.
- Very organized.
- Experience in ordering and managing inventory of dental supplies.
- Very fluent in conversational and written English.
- Dental Assistant certified in Massachusetts.
The following attributes are not required , but nice to have -
- Familiar with Practiceworks dental software (Carestream).
- Familiarity with dental Insurance codes.
- Experience with Invisalign.
- Previous experience with assisting Periodontists, Endodontists and dental implants restorations.
- ZOOM Tooth-whitening
- Familiar with assisting Laser Dentistry
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
To Keep our staff and patients safe, we have implemented barriers, hand sanitizers , reduced patient traffic, implemented pre-screening of patients along with screening of the staff every day. We provide all the PPE required to do the job.