Dear Friends and Patients,
The SoftTouch Team has been hard at work preparing the Practices for the safe return. Next time you come to any one of our offices, you will notice some visible changes all in line with COVID-19 prevention. Infection control has always been a top priority for our Practice. Now more than ever, our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
There are several changes that we have put in place to help protect you and our staff during your visit:
- When scheduling your visit, we will be asking several screening questions that we will ask again when you arrive.
- We will be practicing social distancing by managing number of patients in the office at any given time.
- In order to keep foot traffic down, we ask that if possible, only the patient come into the office for the visit.
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival.
- You will be able to wait in your car and we will text you when it is time for your appointment.
- You will notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, or children’s toys, or brochures since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the office that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
The above is just a small sample of the ways in which we will be providing the best safety measures for your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you. We will be at the office on June 1st, 2020 during the regular business hours to answer and address all your questions.