Unbelievably, it is that time once again – time to reflect back on the old year and make plans for the new one. Making a goal to have “great dental health” may not have occurred to you, but it is certainly a good goal to have. Or maybe this next year is finally the year you will have that cosmetic dentistry procedure you’ve been wanting but putting off. Whatever your “dental goals” for the new year, your dentist can help!
A brand new smile
What would you change about your teeth? Are they a bit crooked or discolored? Are you missing a tooth? Or do you feel like your smile is too “gummy,” with too much gum showing and not enough teeth? Or maybe you have finally decided to do something about wrinkles and lines in the face? Your dentist can help, with procedures such as:
• Professional tooth whitening, to help remove stains that are in the deeper layers of the teeth and give them a beautiful, revitalized new look
• Veneers to help cover stains that whitening can’t remove or to cover teeth that are misshapen or have other issues
• Crowns to fit over damaged teeth
• Botox to remove wrinkles and make skin look new and refreshed
• Laser dentistry, to reshape the gums for a more aesthetically pleasing gum line
• Invisalign, a way to correct crooked teeth that is much less of a hassle (and much less noticeable) than metal braces
A healthy you
Of course your dentist can help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy. But he or she can also make your life better by preventing and treating painful conditions, such as tooth grinding and TMJ, and your dentist can even help you to sleep better, with treatments for sleep apnea.
You may have your doubts that your dentist should be a part of your new year’s plans, but you can count on the staff at Soft Touch Dentistry to help you make the new year the best ever, whether you need help keeping your teeth healthy or you are interested in a cosmetic procedure. Contact the Brighton office at (617) 782-9250 or the Newton office at (617) 332-8146 today.